2008-08-19

Lilica Applemore - A story of a Fairy

When i was very young, I used to live in a small fairy village, our homes were at the highest trees tops, at a big forest in Brazil.
At a warm, nice summer night we were surprised with a big fire that came quickly to our village, destroying everything.
Upon trying to save the "sacred book" of our people, my parents died, leaving me alone, very young, still before learning the secrets of the magic of the fairies.
Few of us remained and those flew for distant places, because the forest was almost destroyed by the fire, that men use to transform our lands in cattle farms.

Alone, I was found by humans, that took me as one of them, thinking I was an infant lost. I always tought that I was unlike my human relatives and it wasn`t long, before my human mother died, that she showed me the "sacred book", not knowing what that was, that was found in the forest after the fire, mysteriously protected of the fire by the magic in it contained, but writing at an old, unknown by humans language.
The vision of that book awoke my memory, I found myself coming out of a long asleep time, and gradually remembering of our old life at the forest. Memories of mye true people, the fairies.Now, i want to learn all the secrets of my people and unmask the old language of the "sacred book", that I guard with me and that contents the secrets of the magic of the Brazilian Fairies.

No comments: